V skladu z novo zakonodajo o varovanju zasebnosti vas moramo prositi za soglasje pri uporabi piškotkov.
Potrjujem, da sem star/a vsaj 16 let.
The VideoMicro is a compact microphone designed to improve the audio quality of your videos. It incorporates a high-quality cardioid condenser microphone capsule for great quality audio recordings when used with a wide range of cameras. A directional microphone, the VideoMicro reduces distracting peripheral sounds and focusses on the audio in front of the camera. The microphone body is made from aluminum, giving it a high level of RF rejection, and is finished in high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating. Included with the VideoMicro is a camera shoe mount featuring a Rycote Lyre shock mount. Featuring a suspension structure composed of a hard-wearing thermoplastic, it is far more effective at minimising unwanted vibrations, handling and cable-borne noise than traditional elastic suspensions. Virtually indestructible, the Rycote Lyre will never sag, snap, wear out or require rethreading to maintain its effectiveness. Also included is the WS9 synthetic furry wind shield with foam inner cell, designed for use in outdoor scenarios where wind and environmental noise can inhibit recordings.
- Plug & Play - without battery (supply voltage required from the camera: 3 V - 18 V
- Solid metal housing (aluminium) with scratch-resistant ceramic coating
- RF shielding against interference
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Body decoupling by Rycote lyre vibration support
- Attached to the camera by means of integrated standard flash adapter
- 3/8" inner thread in socket for tripod or boom mount
- Connection cable with 3.5 mm TRS jack plug (double mono)
- Frequency range: 100 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 22 mV
- Inherent noise: 20 dBA
- Peak SPL: 140 dB
- Including Rycote lyre and deluxe wind shield WS9
- Length: 8.0 cm
- Weight: 42 g